Bloomsbury by The Original Morris & Co for Free Spirit
Morris relocated to Bloomsbury in 1861 to set up the studio for Morris, Marshall, Faulkner & Company. The founding members of this firm were Morris, painters Ford Madox Brown, Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Edward Burne-Jones, Peter Marshall (an engineer and artist), the architect Philip Webb and Charles James Faulkner. In 1875, after much legal unpleasantries, Morris dissolved the company and re-launched Morris & Co with Edward Burn Jones as a business partner. The Bloomsbury collection is inspired by the revitalization of change.